Workshops for Managers
Riding the Current™ for Managers: Guiding Not Guarding
Workshops designed for managers are designed for up to 12 participants so that deeper discussion can occur.
The session is a single 2-4 hour session depending on the specific desires of the client. The audience of this workshop is managers who have direct reports.
All participants will receive the book Riding the Current: How to deal with the daily deluge of data and the accompanying workbook.
The workshop is designed for managers who have direct reports and desire to improve the acquisition of essential knowledge by the organization and to enhance knowledge sharing.
When done in full, each participant can expect to:
- Understand the broad the stages of the Riding the Current™ Framework.
- State the benefits of the Riding the Current™ program in terms of their work.
- Clarify the steps they must do at each stage of the framework.
- Identify staff/employees who would benefit from the program with reasons.
- Write a plan for bringing the Riding the Current™ program into their units.