Webinar Training Series
Riding the Current™ Webinar Program
This webinar series is designed to allow participants to experience the entire Riding the Current™ framework. Designed to be done over a four month period, benefits begin immediately.
The content of the webinars are supplementary to the book, Riding the Current. The program is designed for those at any level of their career.
This webinar series teaches how to overcome information overload. It walks each participant through the framework:
- Clarify why you wish to become a leader of learning
- Identify the most urgent topic areas of need
- Select those who can help on the journey
- Identify and build upon existing knowledge strengths
- Incorporate best learning into a plan with techniques for harnessing the technology to suit individual learning styles
- Discover the importance of deep dives with techniques and strategies on how to do so
Each webinar is approximately 30 minutes long. Presentation will be about 20 minutes to allow for questions and discussion. Time at the end will be flexible (allowing for an additional 10 minutes) permitting spill-over questions for those who have them, allowing others to sign off.
There will be five webinars scheduled with breaks in between each to allow participants to do the exercises. All webinars can be completed within a four month window.
In between sessions, participants may have up to 5 micro-coaching sessions by phone. Micro coaching sessions are limited to 5 minutes maximum in order to keep the focus on ation and limiting distractions from work.
A virtual community of participants offers participants to discuss lessons and discoveries of their own.
All participants receive a full package with the book Riding the Current: How to deal with the daily deluge of data and the , the accompanying workbook, DVD’s of the presentations, and additional materials that add value and options to the program.