Webinar Training Series
Riding the Current™ Webinar Program
This webinar series is designed to allow participants to go through all of the steps of the Riding the Current™ framework, complete the exercises, and begin to enjoy the benefits of overcoming information overload. The content of the webinars are complementary to that in the accompanying book. The audience of this webinar program can be from any level within an organization.
This webinar series teaches how to overcome information overload.
The objectives of the program for each participant are:
- Clarify individual reason for becoming a leader of learning and riding the current
- Identify the most urgent topic areas of interest
- Select Practice Partner(s) and others who will help on the journey
- Identify and build upon existing knowledge strengths
- Gain insights into individual learning styles
- Incorporate best learning into a plan with techniques for harnessing the technology to suit individual learning style
- Discover the areas requiring deep dives with techniques and strategies on how to do so
- Assemble customized plan
Each webinar is 30 minutes long. Presentation will be limited to 20 minutes to allow for questions and discussion. Time at the end will be flexible (allowing for an additional 10 minutes) permitting spill-over questions for those who have them, allowing others to sign off. There will be five webinars scheduled with breaks in between each to allow participants to do the exercises assigned. All webinars will be completed within a four month window.
In between sessions, participants may have up to 5 micro-coaching sessions by phone. Coaching sessions are limited to 5 minutes maximum in order to keep the focus on action and limiting distractions from work.
A virtual community of participants will be offered to allow participants to discuss lessons and discoveries of their own.All participants will receive the book Riding the Current: How to deal with the daily deluge of data and the accompanying workbook.