Mindsets for the Future:
Storyevolution and Your Business Leadership
May 3, 2013
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
At the Charles I. Ecker Business Training Center
6751 Columbia Gateway Drive, Columbia, MD 21046
Strategic plans seem far less relevant today as events change the playing field again and again – from global competition to the power of the crowd expressed through social media. Even the 'business plan' is no longer considered the Holy Grail. The complexity of business in the 21st century requires a different type of leader – one who is constantly seeking knowledge and willing to open their mind to new ideas.
How does your vision remain alive and compelling to your staff – young as well as seasoned – in such an environment?
A leader's mindset must be able to embrace these apparent conflicting realities – inflexible strategies and visions that must remain vital. This conference will introduce you to storyevolution – the tool to building and sustaining a new state of mind, your mindset for the future.
Come and engage with some of the world's leading thinkers and doers in the arena of story. Come and participate with other business leaders in activities that will provide you with real experience and confidence that when you leave at the end of the day, you will understand storyevolution and how you can use it in your own business.
Having a new approach is not sufficient, you also need to know when and how it is appropriate to apply it. This one-day conference will deliberately limit the number of participants and be designed specifically to create deeper conversations with each other and with the conference team. This will allow you to explore your own unique situation in relation to the approach so that you can know when and how to use it.
Our hope is that you will have seen the big ideas but walk out with small but real experiences you can apply in your organization.
Learning Objectives for the day are that participants will:
- Understand the robust, full use and power of story in the business setting.
- Explore and appreciate the story fields we all live in and how they can be harnessed.
- Understand how story can affect personal and organizational transformation.
Cost for the conference is $395 - Learn How to Register
Save $100 now! Prices go up soon. Register for $295 now, and $395 after April 18th
- David Hutchens - Best selling author
- Karen Dietz - Top globally ranked content curators on business storytelling
- Limor Shiponi - Leading social media & content strategist in Israel
- Madelyn Blair - Specializing in organizational learning, narrative, knowledge management and knowledge retention.
- Learn More!