About the Riding the Current Program
Ask people if they're current in their field, and they answer No! It's impossible to know it all. They're right—especially when:
- Each second, more that 2 million emails are sent
- Every day, more text messages are sent than the population of the planet
- Each minute, almost a day's worth of video is uploaded to YouTube
- Each month, more than 2 billion photos get posted on Facebook
- Every year, 1 million new publications are produced
Add the material you're trying to absorb from websites, blogs, tweets, social media, podcasts and books—it's simply too much.
The Riding the Current program provides a systematized framework to keep knowledge fresh by maximizing your own optimal learning style. Built on Dr. Blair's deep experience and solid theory, the program delivers real results by helping you:
- Move to the next level of your career
- Gain confidence
- Take control of your own development
- Build a reputation for being a source of knowledge
- Become an expert with deep knowledge
- Be more competitive with enhanced creativity and insight
- Develop strong relationships with individuals and teams
- Learn how to go deep in your own topic—and how to step outside for greater insight between disciplines
- Become more competent with ambiguity—a core characteristic of successful (and aspiring) leaders
Leaders often feel stymied when excellent workers produce less than excellent results. The solution to lackluster performance may not entail updated software, time management training, or courses in email management.
Riding the Current can lift up and transform your organization by promoting clearer thinking, focused action, better decisions, responsiveness, and personal and organizational success.
Help unburden knowledge workers with actionable training that can be facilitated by Pelerei or managed and executed by the training department (Train the trainer option is available.) or by teams and individuals themselves. The Riding the Current program can be entirely self-directed for a nearly no-cost solution or with webinar enhancement.
Riding the Current is not a one-time activity but an on-going growth and support program that delivers career and personal satisfaction.
Knowledge workers are "seekers" of meaning that can help them support on-going projects and create value-producing initiatives. They have data by the ton at their fingertips, yet still they feel guilty that they might miss something or that they aren't "keeping up". At its worst, this feeling increases complexity and confusion. Riding the Current provides the strategies and a supporting "Crew" to lessen the burden, achieve clarity, and the refreshing simplicity that gets things done.
Pelerei offers 360° Support
Whatever way you choose to engage and implement Riding the Current, Pelerei is ready to assist and offers on-going thinking, topics, and helpful hints at Ridingthecurrent.com.